viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

Introducing our short

The Nightcrawler project is a short film I've been working on since late September with some friends from work. It's basically an exercise we decided to do to test ourselves and see how far and how good we are, also to get to work on things we all would like to work on but we don't get the chance to do very often.

So, the main plot is simple and short, we see something weird on a partner's desktop and film it, it steals a stylus and runs away. Just that.

Saying so, the idea of this blog is both for me and my team to show you our progress and mainly for you to give us advice and share your thoughts and criticism with us. As I said the idea of this short is to test ourselves, and we'd like to have as much feedback as I can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario